Let us have a discussion about social documents (PDF, Presentations, PPT, Brochure) submissions, its principle and result scope.
Most of us publish some documents publicly on some website which allow it. For e.g: Scribd, Google Docs, Slide-share etc. But at first you must keep following things in your mind
How to Create the Document
- Content of your document should not be taken from any website it must be fresh.
- Search for things, stuffs not matter your website have those information or not :
- You should give complete information about any subject so reader get interact, and allured to download.
- Call of Action as hyperink, website url, contact numbers should be appear on the place where user can take rest for a while.
- There must be a contact page, with address and contact details will be added plus if social method of contact is there so that user can get in touch on other platform too.
- The document must follow a theme like a website.
- Relevant images also has importance and create plus on user`s mind.
- Idea should be focused on any part of website (packages, products, services) so that user can find similar things on document as well as website.
How to Submit Document
- You must have a complete profile on the website where you are going to submit your document so that user can identify you well. A Bio, Website Information, Social Profile Links etc. will make a mark.
- Try to submit your document in maximum number of the social documents sites.
- You must create a unique title, and descriptions for documents, and select proper category which reflect your product best.
- You must keep public url for so that you can share it on the another social media where you can not submit your document directly.
- Google declared that they catch links in PDF, so you can get a back-links opportunity
- You can get a links from social profile Bio, which is refreshed and updated after every submission you made.
- You will get new visits on every submission.
- Number of documents on the web will create your brand and online popularity on web as well as on user mind.
- Downloaded documents will have chances of referral contacts. Call backs using contact info, and further has the chance of business leads.